We are committed to our promise of providing exceptional service to our customers. We value any comments or feedback you would like to share with us.
March 17, 2020
Per the state of emergency declared by Premier Doug Ford this morning, Athlete Institute is legally mandated to suspend all operations at the fieldhouse and training centre and thus we are officially closing our doors and postponing all programming until further notice. The health and safety of our members, guests, staff and community is of utmost importance and we are taking every precaution necessary to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
As a result of this declaration and its associated orders, the following establishments are legally required to close immediately:
• All facilities providing indoor recreational programs;
• All public libraries;
• All private schools as defined in the Education Act;
• All licensed child care centres;
• All bars and restaurants, except to the extent that such facilities provide takeout food and delivery;
• All theatres including those offering live performances of music, dance, and other art forms, as well as cinemas that show movies; and
• Concert venues.
As per Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health:
Please do not visit an assessment centre unless you have symptoms. Please use this self-assessment tool (https://www.ontario.ca/…/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-se…) to help determine if you need to seek further care.
• If your symptoms are MILD, please stay home and self-isolate. Self-isolation information can be found on our website at wdgpublichealth.ca/coronavirus.
• If your symptoms are MODERATE with fever, cough or shortness of breath, call Public Health’s call centre at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 7006 or call your family doctor. They may ask that you go to the clinic.
• If you are sent to the assessment centre will be seen by a clinician who will provide further instruction. Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for patients upon arrival.
• If your symptoms are SEVERE and it is an emergency, please go to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
Please contact Athlete Institute if you have any questions or concerns:
For more information on COVID-19 and updates from Health Canada, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/…/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.ht…
Athlete Institute | Fieldhouse
207321 Hwy 9 (at Heart Lake Road)
Mono, ON L9W 6J2
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Athlete Institute | Training Centre
207323 Hwy 9 (at Heart Lake Road)
Mono, ON L9W 6J2