**NEXT BOOTCAMP STARTS SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2017 - JOIN THE WAITING LIST TO BE FIRST NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS UP**
- Sign up for the time slot that suits your schedule best. Classes must reach a minimum number of participants to run.
- Sessions will be capped to ensure space and effective coaching for all participants. Act now to register and reserve your spot!
NOW is the time to put all excuses aside and finally get started on your road to health and fitness. Come see why the Athlete Institute is the most elite training centre in Orangeville and surrounding area!
Introducing the Athlete Institute's CrossFit Orangeville Beginner Bootcamp! This program is designed to help those who are either too intimidated to start, or feel as though they aren't "in shape" to get started with our regular CrossFit classes.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will learn all about CrossFit's 9 foundational movements, which will act as a catalyst to ease your way into our regular CrossFit classes. In just 8 short weeks, we will prepare you with not only the tools to start, but also the confidence to attend our regular CrossFit classes without hesitation!
Every 1-hour class will consist of:
- Group warm-up
- Skill instruction/Strength work
- Workout of the Day (WOD)
- Cool down and mobility/stretching
All classes will be lead by our CrossFit Orangeville Head Coach Tyler Robbins.
As a child growing up in Orangeville, Tyler always played competitive sports (both hockey and soccer). In fact, he attended University in Buffalo, New York on a soccer scholarship where he attained his Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry. Since graduating, Tyler has spent years gaining as much experience and education in the field of health and fitness, focusing on strength training, movement mechanics, and athletic training. On a personal level, he has pursued his passion for health and fitness by participating in athletics and competitive endurance events such as the 24-hour World’s Toughest Mudder.
With more than 7 years experience training both males and females, of all ages and skill levels, Tyler has a tremendous interest and passion for understanding an individual’s unique needs and goals, and then designing an effective training program to help them succeed.
- B.Sc. Biochemistry: Pre-Medical
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Certification
- CrossFit Judge Certification
- CPR + AED and First Aid
- $120 + HST for non-members
- $60 + HST for current "Bronze" members
- 8-week program
- 2 x 1-hour classes/week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- All ages/skill levels
- Learn the fundamentals of CrossFit
- Progress tracking from first to last week
- Each week includes diet & nutrition advice
- Online support group to stay motivated and inspired
- Completing 8-week Beginner Bootcamp will earn you:
- Call 519-943-0781