If you have any pain or limitations, even if you do not believe it to be one of the conditions listed below, an assessment may reveal a condition we can help you recover from.
- Foot/ Ankle (sprains, achilles tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis)
- Knees (patellofemoral pain, meniscus injuries, osteoarthritis)
- Hips (osteoarthritis, sciatica, muscle strains)
- Spinal (low back pain, sacroiliac joint pain, stiffness or restrictions)
- Shoulder (rotator cuff injuries, impingements, frozen shoulder)
- Elbow (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, ligament sprains)
- Hand/ Wrist (arthritis, repetitive strain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome)
In addition to these, the team has spent extensive time with patients during their rehabilitation from orthopaedic surgery and post hospital admission. We will work with your surgeon to ensure that you are able to continue to recover even after your discharge from hospital.
- Knee/ Hip surgeries (reconstructions, meniscus repair, total knee/ hip replacements)
- Shoulder Surgeries (acromioplasty, rotator cuff repair, shoulder replacements)
- Post fracture recovery (clavicle, elbow, hand/wrist, ankle)
There are additionally many treatments/ services offered that may not fall into one of these categories, such as vertigo or TMJ injuries, or even recovery post competition.